Haha, wow!

Any and all things past, present, and future

Haha, wow!

Postby Smonge » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 pm

I legitimately don't know if anybody's ever going to read this but I want to actually say it's absolutely kickass that this part of my childhood is still around!

I remember it all so distinctly, now. I still have some pages printed out with some SSB moves and cheats from 2001! I was 11 when I made them, then. 27, now, on a sunny summer Saturday tidying up my house. Blows my mind that this shit's still around. I was cleaning out a filing cabinet and found those printouts with the URL printed at the footer of the page, and remembered N64CC was something I enjoyed!

I remember using a dial-up connection to look up cheats for Goldeneye, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time on N64CC. It was a fun old time when you came home from school to watch DBZ on Toonami, and eat Fruit-By-The-Foot candy so you could peel the wrapper off, which had printed tips for Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Mario Kart 64 and other N64 games on it. Remember Tips'n'Tricks, and Nintendo Power? Those were the days, right? And N64CC was right there alongside it, for me, showing me parts of games I'd never have found on my own.

So if the old owner is still around, thanks for keeping this site archived. This was a fun trip down memory lane.

Also, if anybody ever kept those Fruit-By-The-Foot wrappers I'm speaking of--SHOW PICS! I was a stupid teenager when I threw mine out because I thought they were just trash, at that point.
Smonge

Re: Haha, wow!

Postby rich » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Thanks for the comments!
rich
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion