Welcome back!

Any and all things past, present, and future

Re: Welcome back!

Postby Johnny » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:58 am

Johnny

Postby 007byNight » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Nice...

This website was legit back in the 90's.. the user submitted art for the "welcome" page was pretty cool.

If you still have the forum database i'd love to search and see if my email/username is still usable and to look at some of our old forum posts.

This is SO EXCITING haha
007byNight

Postby 007byNight » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

I just realized my last post was in october.. is the date off or has it really been 5 months?
007byNight

Postby belac » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 am

This is so cool. I remember when I was a kid N64cc was the best site for N64 specific tricks and codes. There were lots of other sites that covered multiple platforms, but this was my go to site for the really in-depth and obscure information. I don't recall any other site having such a broad selection of tips and tricks. I even remember using peoples ideas for multiplayer matches. You know, like Perfect Dark/Goldeneye/Wrestling games, some fans would get creative and make up games within games with special rules you had to follow and they would post it here for other groups of friends to try. I was just a little kid so my imagination allowed me to run wild with that kind of stuff. I even submitted a review once if I recall correctly (I'm sure it was poorly written).

This was a very cool thing to stumble into. I know the domain was snagged by someone else because every once in a while for a few years my nostalgia would make me look up N64cc, and it was like it never existed. I could not find any sign of it. So it was really nice to see it's now archived and I could look around the old glitches and tricks that never showed up anywhere else. Thanks for bringing a little piece of the old days back for people to enjoy!
belac

Previous

Return to General Discussion